Zhou Zhouzzhou@olflaw.com +1 416 594-0791 x128
Zhou is an associate practicing in the corporate group. As part of the team, Zhou advises on corporate and commercial transactions, commercial agreements and other matters relating to corporate or securities laws.
Prior to joining Ormston List Frawley LLP, Zhou worked with an international firm in China. His previous practice focused on equity capital markets, where he advised foreign and domestic Chinese companies on public offerings of securities, other public financings and securities compliance, primarily with respect to capital markets in Hong Kong.
Zhou was called to the Ontario Bar in 2023. Zhou has been qualified to practice law in China since 2014, and has been a member of New York State Bar since 2021.
- University of Toronto (LLM, 2022)
- Columbia University (LLM, 2020)
- Peking University (Juris Master & Human Rights Master, 2016)
- China University of Political Science and Law (BA, 2013)
- Law Society of Ontario
- New York State Bar Association